Pan Roasted Marinated Mushrooms
Yields 4 servings
- 3 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. mixed mushrooms of choice, sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp. Herbes de Provence
- 1 Tbsp. sherry vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tsp. fresh oregano, chopped
- Heat the oil over medium heat in a large skillet.
- Add the mushrooms and cook until they begin to turn golden brown (about 3 minutes).
- Season with salt and pepper. Continue to cook and stir the mushrooms for another 5 minutes or until golden brown throughout.
- Add the butter, garlic, Herbes de Provence, sherry vinegar, and soy sauce and combine. Cook another 30 seconds and remove from heat. Transfer to a serving bowl and add the oregano and mix. Drizzle with more olive oil and let sit for one hour. Serve at room temperature.
Nutrition per serving: 120 calories, 5 g carbohydrates, 10 mg cholesterol, 10 g fat, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein, 390 mg sodium, 2 g sugar.
Recipe from: marthastewart.com