Parmesan Roasted Carrot Fries
Yields 6 servings
- 2 pounds carrots
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Slice carrots into 1/4 inch thick matchsticks.
- Toss carrots with oil, salt, and pepper, then sprinkle with cheese and coat evenly.
- Spread carrots evenly onto a rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake until tender, around 16-20 minutes. At 8-10 minutes, stir carrots so they cook evenly.
Nutrition per serving: 110 calories, 16 g carbohydrates, 5 mg cholesterol, 4.5 g fat, 4 g fiber, 3 g protein, 420 mg sodium, 7 g sugar.
Recipe from: closetcooking.com