Pecan Chicken Salad
Yields 12 servings
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or egg-free alternative
- 1/2 cup sour cream or dairy-free alternative
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice, fresh
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 2 lbs. boneless chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 cup seedless grapes, halved
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- In a medium bowl combine mayo, sour cream, lemon juice, salt and pepper mixing well. Add the celery and grapes and mix to combine. Last, add the shredded chicken and mix until well incorporated. Serve immediately.
Nutrition per serving: 260 calories, 4 g carbohydrates, 75 mg cholesterol, 18 g fat, 1 g fiber, 23 g protein, 510 mg sodium, 3 g sugar.
Recipe from: pearsonfarm.com