Serving size: 3 servings
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 3 Tbsp. dark brown sugar, packed
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 12 oz. salmon fillet, boned & skinned, divided into 3 pieces
- Rinse salmon and pat dry. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix pecans, brown sugar, butter and lemon juice.
- Lay salmon on a baking sheet. Broil 6 inches from heat for 6 minutes.
- Flip salmon over, scoop pecan mixture evenly over salmon and broil again for 2-3 minutes or until salmon is opaque. Salmon is done when it easily flakes. Serve immediately.
Nutrition per serving: 200 calories, 13 g carbohydrates, 17 g fat, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein, 10 mg sodium, 8 g sugar.
Recipe from: meaningfuleats.com