Puffed Millet Bars
Yields 16 bars
- 1/2 cup nut or seed butter of choice
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups puffed millet cereal
- 1/2 cup chopped dried mixed fruit
- Grease an 8x8 inch baking dish and set aside.
- In a large saucepan, combine nut butter, honey and salt. Mix together and bring to a simmer.
- Add vanilla and mix. Remove from heat and add millet and dried fruit and mix. Add mixture to the greased baking dish and press mixture into the pan and refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour, prior to serving.
Nutrition per serving: 110 calories, 16 g carbohydrates, 4 g fat, 2 g protein, 110 mg sodium, 11 g sugar.
Recipe from: allrecipes.com