Serving size: 16 servings
- 2 cups gluten-free flour or whole wheat flour (whole wheat white flour can be used)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon allspice
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- 2 cups nonfat milk or unsweetened dairy-free milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup canned pumpkin or pumpkin puree
- Combine all dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add wet ingredients and mix until there are no clumps.
- Fry over medium heat until the edges look dry, then flip.
- These pancakes will be dense and thick due to the pumpkin.
Nutrition per serving: 97 calories, 16 g carbohydrates, 1 mg cholesterol, 3 g fat, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein, 171 mg sodium, 4 g sugar.
Recipe from: food.com