Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Serving size: 4 servings
- 1 ½ lbs. Brussels sprouts, ends trimmed
- 3 T. olive oil
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- Other seasonings as desired
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Wash, remove stems and cut Brussels sprouts in half.
- Toss Brussels sprouts with oil and seasonings. To roast Brussels sprouts, place on a baking sheet or in an oven safe pan and put in the center of the oven rack.
- Roast in a preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, flipping Brussels sprouts 2-3 times for even baking. Brussels sprouts are done when they turn a golden brown, and are crisp on the outside and soft on the inside. Serve immediately.
Nutrition per serving: 116 calories, 11 g carbohydrates, 8 g fat, 4 g fiber, 4 g protein, 420 mg sodium, 3 g sugar.
Recipe from: google.com