Roasted Garlic Asparagus
Serving size: 6 servings
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 2 tbsp. fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 lbs. thin asparagus, washed & ends trimmed
- Coarse sea salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, heat oil over medium low heat and add garlic, onion powder and parsley. Cook for three minutes or until the mixture is fragrant. Avoid over browning.
- Place asparagus in a single layer on the baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper, next drizzle the garlic oil mixture onto the asparagus spears.
- Roast spears for 8-10 minutes. Asparagus will be bright green, avoid overcooking. Serve immediately.
Nutrition per serving: 114 calories, 7 g carbohydrates, 9 g fat, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein, 5 mg sodium, 3 g sugar.
Recipe from: epicurious.com