Roasted Garlic Lemon Broccoli
Serving size: 6 servings
- 2 heads broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1-2 tbsp. lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Toss broccoli with oil, sea salt, pepper, and garlic in a large bowl.
- On a baking sheet, spread broccoli mix in an even layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven until broccoli is tender when pierced with a fork, generally after 15-20 minutes. Remove from oven and transfer to a serving dish. Squirt with lemon juice for a tangy treat.
Nutrition per serving: 84 calories, 14 g carbohydrates, 2 g fat, 5 g fiber, 6 g protein, 227 mg sodium, 4 g sugar.
Recipe from: allrecipes.com