Yields 4 servings
- 2 lb. parsnips, peeled and cut into 2" pieces
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes or herbs of choice
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Set aside 2 large baking sheets covered with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, toss parsnips evenly with oil and seasoning.
- Spread parsnips onto baking sheets making sure they are not overcrowded.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then toss the parsnips for even baking. Bake an additional 15 minutes or until golden. Enjoy immediately.
Nutrition per serving: 230 calories, 41 g carbohydrates, 8 g fat, 11 g fiber, 3 g protein, 170 mg sodium, 11 g sugar.
Recipe from: delish.com