Roasted Rosemary Rutabaga Fries
Yields 4 servings
- 2 medium rutabagas, peeled
- 2 Tbsp. fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°. Set aside a rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Cut the peeled rutabagas into 1/4 inch slices, then stack and cut into 1/4 inch sticks, then toss with rosemary, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Transfer rutabaga sticks to baking sheet and roast for 12-15 minutes or until browned and tender. Flip fries midway through roasting to ensure even cooking. Serve immediately.
Nutrition per serving: 120 calories, 17 g carbohydrates, 5 g fat, 5 g fiber, 2 g protein, 170 mg sodium, 9 g sugar.
Recipe from: foodnetwork.com