Serving size: 4 servings
- 1 14 oz. can salmon, drained, skin removed if desired
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tsp. fresh dill, finely chopped or 1/2 tsp. dried dill
- 1/4 cup gluten-free breadcrumbs (or blend whole oats to make flour)
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. Tabasco
- 1/4 tbsp. Old Bay seasoning or seasoning of choice
- In a medium skillet, preheat olive oil over medium heat, add onion and cook 1-2 minutes. Add minced garlic, cooking 1 minute more, then add bell pepper and cook until soft. Remove from heat and let cool.
- In a medium bowl, mix all of the ingredients together (except olive oil) and shape into patties. Let patties chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet, add patties and cook about 4 minutes or until golden brown, flipped and cook on the other side. Serve on a bun or a bed of lettuce with your favorite toppings or try the delicious avocado garlic sauce recipe found below.
Nutrition per serving: 205 calories, 9 g carbohydrates, 53 mg cholesterol, 8 g fat, 1 g fiber, 23 g protein, 186 mg sodium, 2 g sugar.
Recipe from: foodwinethyme.com