Serving size: 14 servings
- 1 14 oz. can salmon, drained, skin & bones removed
- 1 15 oz. can white beans, drained & rinsed
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- Chopped green onion, optional
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients except the green onion and pulse until smooth. Sprinkle prepared dip with green onions if desired. Serve with raw vegetables, chips or cracker or spread on sandwiches.
Nutrition per serving: 106 calories, 6 g carbohydrates, 15 mg cholesterol, 6 g fat, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein, 75 mg sodium.
Recipe from: glutenfreehomemaker.com