Sautéed Arugula with Red Bell Peppers
Serving size: 2 servings
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 to 3 oz. baby arugula
- 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar, optional
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium skillet, heat 2 Tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat. Add red bell peppers and sauté for 5-7 minutes or until they begin to soften.
- Add minced garlic and sauté for another 1-2 minutes.
- Add arugula and cook until the leaves begin to wilt, about 3 minutes. Salt and pepper to taste and mix in balsamic vinegar if desired.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition per serving: 161 calories, 8 g carbohydrates, 14 g fat, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein, 91 mg sodium, 4 g sugar.
Recipe from: cookingchatfood.com