Sautéed Broccoli, Tomatoes, and Bacon
Serving size: 4 servings
- 4 slices bacon, low-sodium, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 6 cups broccoli florets
- 1 tbsp. olive oil or bacon grease
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- Salt & black pepper to taste
- Cook bacon over medium heat for 6-8 minutes until crisp or done. Set aside on a plate lined with paper towel to drain excess fat.
- In a skillet, add oil, and cook broccoli and tomatoes on medium-low heat, stir often until broccoli is tender, 8-10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with bacon.
Nutrition per serving: 125 calories, 10 g carbohydrates, 9 mg cholesterol, 7 g fat, 4 g fiber, 7 g protein, 273 mg sodium, 3 g sugar.
Recipe from: realsimple.com