Sautéed Okra with Cashews
Serving size: 12 servings
- 2-3 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 lbs. small okra
- Salt and pepper
- 6 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup salted roasted cashews, chopped
- 1 tsp. lime zest, plus lime wedges, for serving
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Once warmed, add okra, salt and pepper. Cook over medium heat for about five minutes or until tender. Stir frequently.
- Mix in garlic and cook an additional three minutes. Add cashews and lime zest, mix to combine, then remove from heat and transfer to a serving dish. Garnish with lime wedges.
Nutrition per serving: 80 calories, 8 g carbohydrates, 5 g fat, 2 g protein, 55 mg sodium, 1 g sugar.
Recipe from: foodandwine.com