Serving size: 12 servings
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds, raw
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds, raw
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup flax or hemp seeds
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- Pinch salt
- 1 cup large flaked coconut, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup honey or maple syrup, warm honey for ease of mixing
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Set aside an 8x8 baking dish lined with parchment paper and sprayed with oil.
- In a medium bowl, mix seeds and salt. Add vanilla and honey and mix until well combined.
- Add seed mixture to baking pan using a wet metal spatula. Spread mixture evenly into the pan and press down firmly.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes. Remove from oven when bars are golden. Let cool completely.
- Once cooled, remove bars from pan by pulling them out with the parchment paper. Cut into 12 even pieces. Store at room temperature.
Nutrition per serving: 190 calories, 18 g carbohydrates, 12 g fat, 5 g fiber, 5 g protein, 35 mg sodium, 11 g sugar.
Recipe from: feastingathome.com