Serving size: 2 servings
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 to 2 Tbsp gluten-free soy sauce
- Salt, optional
- 1 bunch kale, remove stems, chopped
- In a medium skillet, heat oil over medium-low heat. Add garlic and sauté for 3 minutes or until golden brown. Add grated ginger, stir and cook an additional minute.
- Add kale, stirring regularly and cook another 5 minutes or until tender. Add soy sauce and sesame seeds. Adjust seasonings to taste. Serve warm or room temperature.
Nutrition per serving: 120 calories, 5 g carbohydrates, 9 g fat, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein, 370 mg sodium, 1 g sugar.
Recipe from: cookforyourlife.org