Serving size: 4 servings
- 1/4 cup water
- 16 oz. baby spinach
- 1 Tbsp. toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tsp. reduced-sodium, gluten-free soy sauce
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Bring water to a boil in a large pot. Add spinach, stir frequently and cook until wilted, around 2-3 minutes. Drain in a colander, let cool, and squeeze out excess water.
- Over medium-low heat, toast sesame seeds in a small dry skillet, stirring constantly until lightly browned, about 2-4 minutes.
- Chop spinach, put in a bowl and mix with sesame seeds, soy sauce, sesame oil, and garlic. Serve at room temperature.
Nutrition per serving: 60 calories, 5 g carbohydrates, 4 g fat, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein, 137 mg sodium.
Recipe from: eatingwell.com