Simple Almond Flour Biscuits
Serving size: 12 servings
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup butter or coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Set aside a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Mix almond flour, baking powder and sea salt together in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl whisk eggs. Then add eggs and melted butter or coconut oil into the flour mixture.
- Measure 1 tablespoon of the batter and roll into a ball. Set on prepared baking sheet and flatten slightly. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool and serve. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Nutrition per serving: 143 calories, 4 g carbohydrates, 29 mg cholesterol, 13 g fat, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein, 225 mg sodium, 1 g sugar.
Recipe from: wholesomeyum.com