Simple Banana Oatmeal Cookies
Yields 10 servings
- 2 medium bananas, ripe
- 1 cup rolled oats
- Chocolate chips, raisins, nuts, seeds
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Set aside a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Using a fork, mash the bananas in a medium bowl until smooth. Add the oats and stir to combine.
- Let the mixture sit for 5 minutes, then add optional ingredients if desired.
- Scoop out batter in 1 heaping tablespoon portions and place on baking sheet. Bake for 13-15 minutes or until golden brown and firm to the touch. Remove from oven and let cool prior to eating.
Nutrition per serving: 60 calories, 11 g carbohydrates, .5 g fat, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein, 3 g sugar.
Recipe from: fooducate.com