Simple Garlic Kale
Serving size: 2 servings
- 1 bunch kale (about 4 cups chopped)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds
- Rinse kale leaves thoroughly, soak if need to remove dirt. Re-rinse until clean.
- Remove stems and chop kale into 1-inch pieces.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat, add garlic and cook about 1 minute or until fragrant. Add kale to the skillet and cover with a lid.
- Cook, stirring occasionally until kale is bright green and tender, around 5-7 minutes.
- Add sesame seeds the last 1-2 minutes of cooking.
- Serve warm or cold.
Nutrition per serving: 154 calories, 13 g carbohydrates, 10 g fat, 4 g fiber, 7 g protein, 53 mg sodium.
Recipe from: allrecipes.com