Summer Fruit Salad
Yields 6 servings
- 2 cups watermelon balls
- 2 cups fresh cherries, pitted & halved
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh
- 1/2 cup English cucumber, cubed
- 1/2 cup microgreens
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 fresh mint leaves, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice, fresh
- 1 tsp. lemon zest, grated
- Combine the watermelon, cherries, blueberries, cucumber, microgreens, feta, and mint leaves together in a large bowl.
- Whisk the honey, lemon juice, and lemon zest together in a small bowl. Add to the fruit salad and toss to combine.
Nutrition per serving: 140 calories, 27 g carbohydrates, 10 mg cholesterol, 3 g fat, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein, 120 mg sodium, 24 g sugar.
Recipe from: tasteofhome.com