Super Seed Sprinkle
Serving size: 8 servings
- 1/4 cup raw shelled pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp. sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp. fennel, aniseed, caraway, or cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. flax seeds, ground
- 2 tbsp. hemp seeds
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds
- Kosher salt, dash
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium skillet (no oil required) over medium-low heat, toss pumpkin seeds until golden, around 2 minutes. Add sesame seeds and fennel seeds, toast, tossing often until golden, about 2 more minutes.
- Add maple syrup to seeds, stirring until clumps form, about 1 minute.
- Remove from heat; add hemp, flax and chia seeds. Season with salt and transfer to the baking sheet to cool. Sprinkle on cereals, grains or yogurt.
Nutrition per serving: 85 calories, 6 g carbohydrates, 6 g fat, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein, 24 mg sodium, 2 g sugar.
Recipe from: bonappetit.com