Sweet Jackfruit Dessert
Yields 10 dessert balls
- 1/2 lb. sweet jackfruit segments
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 Tbsp. coconut oil or ghee
- 4 Tbsp. coconut oil to cook in
- Add jackfruit segments, honey, salt and ½ tablespoon coconut oil into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the puree to a bowl and mix with the coconut flour. Form into 10 balls.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and add 4 tablespoons of coconut oil. Add the balls and cook until browned. Make sure to move the balls around to cook all sides evenly.
- Serve with extra honey or drizzle with ghee.
Nutrition per serving: 100 calories, 11 g carbohydrates, 7 g fat, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein, 65 mg sodium, 8 g sugar.
Recipe from: recipelion.com