Tomato Salad with Feta and Pistachios
This recipe also includes a Basic Lemon Vinaigrette, which you can find the recipe for by searching "Basic Lemon Vinaigrette" in the search bar above!Yields 6 servings
- 3 tbsp. pistachios
- 1 lb. mixed tomatoes, sliced & cut into wedges
- Salt & pepper to taste
- ¼ cup Basic Lemon Vinaigrette (see separate recipe)
- ¼ cup parsley, chopped, plus leaves for serving
- ¼ cup crumbled feta
- Preheat oven to 350°F. On a baking sheet, toast pistachios until golden, about 6-8 minutes. Set aside until cool, and then chop.
- Place tomatoes on a platter and season with salt and pepper.
- Prepare the Basic Lemon Vinaigrette
- Mix the lemon vinaigrette with chopped parsley and 2/3rds of the pistachios. Drizzle over the tomatoes and top with feta, additional parsley leaves and remaining pistachios.
Nutrition per serving: 90 calories, 5 g carbohydrates, 5 mg cholesterol, 7 g fat, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein, 200 mg sodium, 3 g sugar.
Recipe from: bonappetit.com