Walnut Breakfast Cookies
Serving size: 16 cookies
- 2 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup of uncooked gluten-free quick oats
- 1/4 cup crushed walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Set aside a greased cookie sheet.
- In a bowl, mash the bananas, add the oats, and mix. Fold in the walnuts.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon per cookie of batter on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Nutrition per serving: 81 calories, 14 g carbohydrates, 2 g fat, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein, 1 mg sodium, 4 g sugar.
Recipe from: Skinnytaste.com