Walnut Parsley Pesto
Serving size: 10 servings
- 1 cup shelled walnuts
- 2 cups parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped or minced
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Place walnuts, parsley, grated parmesan, garlic and salt in a food processor and pulse until combined. Ensure all ingredients are combined by scraping down the side of the bowl and mixing.
- With the food processor running on low, drizzle the olive oil into the bowl until fully incorporated, approximately 30 seconds.
- Store in the refrigerator with a tight fitting lid and eat within 2 days. Mix with pasta or use as a spread on bread or crackers. Contains walnuts and dairy.
Nutrition per serving: 184 calories, 3 g carbohydrates, 4 mg cholesterol, 19 g fat, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein, 185 mg sodium.
Recipe from: simplyrecipes.com