Serving size: 3 servings
- 1 cup grated zucchini, packed
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 medium onion, minced
- 1/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/3 cup gluten-free breadcrumbs
- 1/4 tsp. salt and black pepper to taste
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400° and set aside a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Grate zucchini onto a clean dish towel. Squeeze out all of the water from the zucchini until dry.
- Put the zucchini in a medium bowl and combine with the remaining ingredients.
- Scoop out 1 tablespoon portions and roll into an oval using clean hands. Put tots on the baking sheet and bake for 8 minutes, then flip and cook an additional 8-10 minutes or until golden.
Nutrition per serving: 120 calories, 12 g carbohydrates, 70 mg cholesterol, 6 g fat, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein, 180 mg sodium, 3 g sugar.
Recipe from: skinnytaste.com