Yields 4 servings
- 2 cups jicama, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 tsp. rosemary
- 1 tsp. parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and set aside a rimmed baking pan.
- Toss ingredients together and spread on the baking pan.
- Roast for 1 hour, mixing every 15-20 minutes for even cooking. Enjoy with your favorite protein.
Nutrition per serving: 150 calories, 29 g carbohydrates, 3.5 g fat, 15 g fiber, 2 g protein, 15 mg sodium, 6 g sugar.
Recipe from: food.com