Apple Maple Pecan Salad
Yields 12 servings
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 4 cups cabbage, shredded
- 3 large Granny Smith apples, julienned
- 1/2 cup gorgonzola or feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup pecans, toasted and chopped
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, oil, maple syrup, mustard, and black pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine the prepared cabbage, apples, and cheese. Toss ingredients with the dressing thoroughly. Let sit 30 minutes prior to serving for flavors to meld together. Sprinkle with pecans prior to serving.
Nutrition per serving: 180 calories, 16 g carbohydrates, 5 mg cholesterol, 13 g fat, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein, 75 mg sodium, 12 g sugar.
Recipe from: tasteofhome.com