Balsamic and Grape Quinoa
Serving size: 4 servings
- 2 cups water
- 1 Tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 20 seedless red grapes, halved
- 2 Tbsp fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed
- 2 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- In a medium saucepan, bring water and quinoa to a boil. Reduce heat to low and let simmer 12-15 minutes or until water is absorbed and quinoa is tender.
- Transfer quinoa to a bowl and add parsley, vinegar, olive oil, salt and grapes. Mix to combine.
Nutrition per serving: 210 calories, 34 g carbohydrates, 5 g fat, 3 g fiber, 6 g protein, 150 mg sodium, 6 g sugar.
Recipe from: myrecipes.com