Breakfast Banana Oat Flax Cookies
Serving size: 15 servings
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup flaxseed, ground
- 1/4 cup coconut, unsweetened shredded
- 1/4 cup almonds, sliced (optional)
- Pinch of salt (optional)
- 1/2 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Set aside a baking sheet, lined with parchment paper or oiled with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mash bananas, add oats, ground flaxseed, coconut, almonds and salt. Mix well, add chocolate chips and mix.
- Measure out batter using a cookie scoop and put on the baking sheet. Use a fork to press flat if desired. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until lightly brown. Let cool 8-10 minutes and enjoy.
Nutrition per serving: 103 calories, 13 g carbohydrates, 5 g fat, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein, 17 mg sodium, 6 g sugar.
Recipe from: hipfoodiemom.com