Brussels Sprout Coleslaw
Serving size: 4 servings
- SALAD INGREDIENTS:
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts, grated
- 4 medium carrots, grated
- 2/3 cup red onions, finely diced
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- ½ cup almonds, slivered (optional)
- DRESSING INGREDIENTS:
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 T. lemon juice
- 3 T. honey
- 3 T. gluten-free, reduced-sodium tamari
- Shred Brussels sprouts and carrots using a food processor (remove stems) or grater (use stems as a handle to grate). Or chop finely, stems removed.
- Toss grated sprouts and carrots with onion, garlic, cilantro and almonds. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk olive oil, lemon juice, honey and tamari until combined.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss to mix. Serve.
Nutrition per serving: 229 calories, 22 g carbohydrates, 15 g fat, 5 g fiber, 5 g protein, 311 mg sodium, 13 g sugar.
Recipe from: google.com