Serving size: 12 servings
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 3/4 cup buckwheat groats
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds, unsalted
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds, unsalted
- 3 Tbsp. oil of your choice
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 300°F. Set aside a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine dry ingredients and mix. Add oil, vanilla, and honey stirring until well combined.
- Spread mixture evenly onto the baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 45 minutes, stirring mixture every 15 minutes until evenly browned.
- Removed from oven and let cool. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition per serving: 170 calories, 21 g carbohydrates, 8 g fat, 3 g fiber, 5 g protein, 50 mg sodium, 4 g sugar.
Recipe from: thedizzycook.com