Serving size: 4 servings
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into 1 inch florets
- 2 tbsp. fresh parsley leaves, finely chopped
- Other spices, as desired
- Salt to taste
- Pulse cauliflower florets in a food processor until it looks like rice. You may have to do a couple batches.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and coat with oil, continue to stir as needed. Once onions and garlic are golden, add cauliflower and mix to combine.
- Add salt or other seasonings as desired and cook, stirring frequently until cauliflower has softened, about 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and garnish with parsley and lemon juice. Serve warm.
Nutrition per serving: 142 calories, 11 g carbohydrates, 11 g fat, 4 g fiber, 3 g protein, 338 mg sodium, 4 g sugar.
Recipe from: foodnetwork.com