Yields 4 servings
- 1 6 oz. container plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- ½ cup low-fat cottage cheese
- ½ cup celery, chopped
- ½ cup apple, diced
- ¼ cup sweetened, dried cranberries
- 2 Tbsp. onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. pecans, chopped
- ½ Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 ¼ cups cubed, cooked chicken
- In a medium bowl, combine yogurt, cottage cheese, celery, apples, cranberries, onion, pecans, and mustard. Mix until thoroughly combined. Add chicken and mix. Season with salt and pepper.
Nutrition per serving: 170 calories, 12 g carbohydrates, 45 mg cholesterol, 4.5 g fat, 1 g fiber, 21 g protein, 520 mg sodium, 10 g sugar.
Recipe from: allrecipes.com