Chocolate Almond Bark
Serving size: 10 servings
- 1 ¾ cups chocolate chips
- ½ tsp. coconut oil
- ¾ cup unsalted, roasted almonds
- ¼ cup unsalted, roasted almonds, optional topping
- Set aside a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler, add coconut oil and mix well. OR heat chocolate and coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl. Heat for 20 seconds and stir. Continue to reheat every 20 seconds until mixture is melted and well blended
- Once chocolate and coconut oil is melted, fold in ½ cup of the almonds. Pour on the baking sheet using a rubber spatu-la to spread mixture evenly to desired thickness. Add ¼ cup of almonds on top of mixture if desired. Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until firm. Return to room temperature, remove from parchment paper and cut into pieces.
Nutrition per serving: 270 calories, 25 g carbohydrates, 24 g fat, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein, 15 g sugar.
Recipe from: beamingbaker.com