Creamy Garlic Vinaigrette
Serving size: 6 servings
- 15 medium, unpeeled garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp. water
- 2 tsp. dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. honey
- ¼ tsp. worcestershire sauce
- ⅛ tsp. Tabasco
- ⅛ cup canola or other oil
- Salt and pepper
- Roast a head of garlic by following recipe above.
- Once the garlic is soft, remove garlic skin by squeezing the bottom of the garlic clove to remove it from the paper.
- In a blender puree the garlic, vinegar, water, mustard, mayo, honey, Worcestershire and Tabasco. Slowly add the oil to the blender and puree until creamy. Season with salt and pepper and serve over your favorite salad. Store in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
Nutrition per serving: 80 calories, 4 g carbohydrates, 7 g fat, 1 g protein, 56 mg sodium, 1 g sugar.
Recipe from: foodandwine.com