Crispy Parmesan Garlic Edamame
Yields 4 servings
- 2 cups edamame, shelled, fresh, or thawed
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- 1 pinch black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Set aside a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix parmesan, garlic powder, salt, and pepper and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, add edamame. Toss edamame with olive oil until completely coated.
- Pour parmesan mixture over edamame and mix until evenly coated.
- Place edamame on the baking sheet in an even layer. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is golden brown. Let cool 5 minutes prior to serving.
Nutrition per serving: 150 calories, 10 g carbohydrates, 5 mg cholesterol, 8 g fat, 4 g fiber, 9 g protein, 190 mg sodium, 1 g sugar.
Recipe from: homemadehooplah.com