Dark Chocolate Almond Bark
Serving size: 20 servings
- 20 oz. dark chocolate (72% or higher cocoa content)
- 1/2 tsp. almond extract
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut, lightly toasted
- Line a baking sheet that will fit in your freezer with wax paper.
- In a small skillet, toast coconut over low heat, stirring occasionally until coconut is golden. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler or in the microwave. Add almond extract and sliced almonds and mix. Spread mixture on the baking sheet and sprinkle with coconut.
- Put in the freezer for 30 minutes. Once frozen break into pieces and enjoy.
Nutrition per serving: 182 calories, 18 g carbohydrates, 1 mg cholesterol, 12 g fat, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein, 6 mg sodium, 14 g sugar.
Recipe from: realhealthyrecipes.com