Frozen Yogurt Bark
Yields 8 servings
- 2 cups full-fat Greek yogurt, unsweetened
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries, halved
- 1/3 cup unsalted pistachios, chopped
- Set aside a rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together yogurt, honey, vanilla, and salt. Pour the mixture in the middle of the baking sheet and spread out until it is 1/4 inch thick. Top with raspberries and pistachios.
- Freeze until firm, around 4 hours. Break into pieces to serve. Store in the freeze in a covered container. Yogurt bark will soften quickly when out of the freezer.
Nutrition per serving: 119 calories, 11 g carbohydrates, 10 mg cholesterol, 5 g fat, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein, 30 mg sodium, 10 g sugar.
Recipe from: epicurious.com