Yields 6 servings
- 1 ½ lbs. fresh watercress, trimmed
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. ginger, fresh & minced
- 1 tomato, seeded & chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Thoroughly wash the watercress and spin to dry.
- In a skillet, heat the oil, add garlic and ginger cooking for 1 minute. Add the tomato and cook until it is a paste. Add the watercress and cook until tender, about 10 minutes. Make sure to toss occasionally while cooking.
- Season as desired and serve.
Nutrition per serving: 80 calories, 3 g carbohydrates, 7 g fat, 3 g protein, 140 mg sodium, 1 g sugar.
Recipe from: cookingchanneltv.com