Greens with Pineapple, Apple, and Feta
Serving size: 4 servings
- 3 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. water
- 2 Tbsp. honey mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Black pepper, freshly ground to taste
- 6 cups (about 1 head) Boston lettuce leaves, torn
- 1 ½ cups canned pineapple chunks in 100% juice, drained
- 2 medium Red Delicious apples, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp. feta cheese, crumbled
- Whisk vinegar, water, mustard and garlic in a small bowl. Add pepper if desired.
- In a large bowl toss the lettuce, pineapple, apples, onion and feta.
- Add the dressing and toss to combine. Serve immediately.
Nutrition per serving: 170 calories, 35 g carbohydrates, 5 mg cholesterol, 2 g fat, 4 g fiber, 3 g protein, 130 mg sodium, 27 g sugar.
Recipe from: fruitsandveggies.org