Homemade Strawberry Sorbet
Serving size: 4 servings
- 2 medium bananas
- 1, 14 oz. can lite coconut milk
- 1 ½ cups strawberry, frozen
- 2-3 tbsp. pure maple syrup
- In a blender, add bananas and coconut milk and blend until smooth.
- Add strawberries and maple syrup and blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a freezer safe, airtight container and freeze for 4-6 hours, stirring once every hour for the first four hours.
- Once well froze, enjoy! If too frozen, let thaw for 15-20 minutes before scooping.
Nutrition per serving: 248 calories, 33 g carbohydrates, 9.4 g fat, 5 g fiber, 3 g protein, 18 mg sodium, 21 g sugar.
Recipe from: beamingbaker.com