Honey Glazed Ginger Garlic Salmon
Serving size: 4 servings
- 2 inch piece of ginger, grated
- 1 lb. salmon, fresh
- 6 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1/2 Tbsp. hoisin sauce
- 1 Tbsp. sriracha
- 1 Tbsp. vinegar or rice vinegar
- Juice of 1/2 a lime
- 2-3 stalks of scallions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Rinse salmon and pat dry. Place salmon in an oven safe dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine soy sauce, hoisin sauce, honey, sesame oil, sriracha, vinegar and lime juice. Whisk together. Add grated ginger and chopped garlic and mix.
- Divide the marinade evenly among your pieces of salmon. Back in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until salmon is thoroughly cooked. Remove from oven and garnish with scallions if desired. Serve with a whole grain such as brown rice or quinoa and your favorite vegetables.
Nutrition per serving: 220 calories, 10 g carbohydrates, 60 mg cholesterol, 9 g fat, 1 g fiber, 24 g protein, 450 mg sodium, 6 g sugar.
Recipe from: honeywhatscooking.com