Italian Marinated Olives
Yields 8 servings
- 2 - 6oz. cans pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1 - 5 3/4 oz. jar pimiento stuffed olives, drained
- 2 Tbsp. celery, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp. basil, dried
- 1 tsp. oregano, dried
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes, crushed
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in a large bowl. In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, garlic, basil, oregano, pepper flakes, and salt. Then pour the oil mixture onto the olive mixture and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate in a covered container for 3 hours prior to serving. Store for up to 3 days in the refrigerator.
Nutrition per serving: 160 calories, 5 g carbohydrates, 16 g fat, 910 mg sodium.
Recipe from: tasteofhome.com