Serving size: 4 servings
- 1 bunch kale, washed, stems removed
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. seasoning of choice: salt, garlic, rosemary, etc.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Set aside a baking sheet.
- Wash and dry kale thoroughly. Remove the center rib of the kale leaf and chop kale into bite size pieces.
- Drizzle leaves with oil and season.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, keeping a close eye on the kale to prevent burning. Serve immediately.
Nutrition per serving: 63 calories, 6 g carbohydrates, 4 g fat, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein, 171 mg sodium.
Recipe from: google.com