Serving size: 6 servings
- 1.5 lbs. skinless chicken tenders, cubed
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. corn starch
- ORANGE SAUCE INGREDIENTS:
- 3/4 cup orange juice, freshly squeezed
- Zest of 1 orange
- 2 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tsp. chili paste
- 1 tsp. garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. ginger, pureed
- 1/4 cup scallions, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. sesame seeds, optional
- Whisk orange sauce ingredients together in a bowl and set aside.
- Cube the skinless chicken tenders and toss with black pepper and 1 tablespoon corn starch.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium high heat and add diced chicken. Sauté for 7 minutes.
- Add orange sauce and the remaining 1 tablespoon corn starch and mix.
- Sauté for an additional 7-10 minutes or until sauce has thickened and chicken is fully cooked.
- Serve over rice and garnish with scallions and sesame seeds as desired.
Nutrition per serving: 390 calories, 30 g carbohydrates, 55 mg cholesterol, 20 g fat, 22 g protein, 1060 mg sodium, 7 g sugar.
Recipe from: strengthandsunshine.com