Papaya and Feta Salad
Serving size: 8 servings
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper, ground
- 6 cups ripe papaya, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- Whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, honey, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add chopped papaya and mint, and toss to combine.
- Add feta and red onion to individual servings and enjoy!
Nutrition per serving: 110 calories, 16 g carbohydrates, 10 mg cholesterol, 6 g fat, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein, 170 mg sodium, 11 g sugar.
Recipe from: eatingwell.com